Monday, February 27, 2012

In My Mailbox #6


This meme was created by the Story Siren.

These are the books that I received this week.


I purchased:


The Last Werewolf  by Glen Duncan

Primal Law by J.D.Tyler

Wicked Enchantment by Anya Bast

The Pack by Jason Starr

Mind Games by Carolyn Crane

Heartstrings and Diamond Rings by Jane Graves

Enemy Mine by Karin Harlowe

Wither by Lauren DeStefano

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Gnome on the Range (e book) by Jennifer Zane


I won: 

A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies from A Diary of a Book Addict 

Hawthorne (e book) by Sarah Ballance

The Fairy Tale Trap (e book) by Emily Casey from A New Kind of Ordinary 

Shadows (Lux 0.5) (e book) by Jennifer L. Armentrout from Word Spelunking


For Review:


Hide & Seek by Aimee Laine from J. Taylor Publishing

One Last Class and Twyla's Last Trip by Karen Mueli


*************************************************

That's what was in my mailbox this week. What was in yours? 

I am thankful to Diary of a Book Addict, A New Kind of Ordinary,
and Word Spelunking for the prizes that I won from them.

If you have the time, stop by their blogs and check them out.



I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely haul...The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is in my tbr pile and I am anxious to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mailbox isn't nearly as exciting as yours. I need to have a talk with my postman.

    You’ve been Tagged. It would be great if you could join in, but it’s completely understandable if you prefer not to. If you choose to answer and do the tag, do let me know so I can check out your answers. You’ve been tagged at: http://cheriecolyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/book-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete