Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wednesday's Wonderings

I was wondering. What criteria do you use when picking your next read?

Sometimes the book I choose has a cover that was too pretty or intriguing to pass up.

I wonder, are you swayed by a pretty face?

Swift (Swift, #1)Hide & Seek (Games of Zeus #1)Pure (Covenant, #2)
Untouched (Denazen, #1.5)GlimmerA Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters, #2)
Tempest (Tempest, #1)Tooth and NailMarked
Stolen AwayStorm (Elemental, #1)Shadows (Lux, #0.5)


What cover has you mesmerized? Are there any that you would buy instantly?

 Does the "face" of the book make a difference when you're selecting what to read?


I'd love to know what you're thinking. Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. omg..a beautiful evil has an amazing cover..i want that one.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Beautiful Evil caught my eye right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful Evil I would buy right away if I saw it in a bookstore. The others are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glimmer is lovely!!
    I do judge a book by the cover unfortunately, but if i hear good reviews about a book, i'll buy it, with or without a nice picture on the front.

    ReplyDelete